|• Overseeing all finance and accounting functions: month-end/year-end closing
• Supervising and control all finance and accounting functions (sales, AR, AP, GL, fixed assets, tax) to ensure compliance with company policies & procedures
• Preparing local reports (PND50, PND 51),
• Liaising with external parties such as the Revenue dept., external auditor, banks, insurers, etc.
• Developing internal controls and accounting procedures for best practices.
• Managing, with the concerned factory functions, the economic figures the internal procedures that guarantee correctness.
• Assist the factory functions in the economic evaluations necessary to run the operations.
• Providing figures to evaluate inventory and for the general ledger.
• Cooperating with external auditors.